Make working with Boomla websites fast, intuitive and fun for both non-techies
- Build an improved toolbar and side panel which, in particular, shows the
website’s filesystem, and allows “playing lego with Boomla files”, as in:
- creating new files,
- moving/copying/deleting files,
- selecting multiple files,
- customizing files,
- highlights files on the page as well, and
- comes with full keyboard navigation support.
- Build an improved IDE with full keyboard navigation support.
- Build an improved rich text editor.
Meet most of the following:
- In depth knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS. Across browsers & platforms.
- Ability to write modular, well-structured, highly performant code.
- Deep knowledge of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, OO design.
- Understanding of complex data structures, like hash maps, Merkle trees.
- Good understanding of code complexity, big O notation.
- Love TDD.
- Functional programming enthusiast.
- Experience with React.js.
- Cross-browser testing experience.
- Experience using CSS preprocessors, like SASS, SCSS or LESS.
- Experience with Bootstrap, Foundation or other CSS frameworks.
- Everyday Linux user, comfortable using a terminal.
- Have written a program of 5k+ SLOC.
- Have an engineering background.
- Fluent English.
- Analytical mindset.
- Experience with Node.js, Babel.js, Webpack, Typescript.
- Experience with strongly typed languages, like Go, C/C++, C#, Java, etc.
- Experience with exotic programming languages, like Haskell, Lisp, Erlang, etc.
What makes Boomla stand out?
- Boomla has over 10 years of R&D behind it. It is a “well thought-out system”.
- Functional programming is spreading. Wherever it shows up, it quickly becomes
a best practice. A functional application platform greatly simplifies software
development, yet there are no solutions on the market. Let’s change that.
- The Boomla OS has a 130k+ lines, robust codebase.
- You will start a separate codebase starting from scratch, only using a few
APIs of the Boomla platform.
- As we are building a platform for the Web, you will build something your
friends and family can use.
- One feature of Boomla is building websites. Boomla makes websites faster and
100x cheaper to operate.
- Boomla passed a scalability audit.
Remote / on-site
Remote OK. We also have an office in Budapest.
How to apply
If interested, send your CV to tibor.halter@<this domain>.