for the Boomla platform from simple components to complex solutions.
A small component would be a menu app, slideshow, gallery, comments app or a
voting app. Complex solutions would include an issue tracker, form builder,
layout editor, web IDE.
The role requires a generalist who is ready to take responsibility for multiple
problem domains including server and client side programming, user experience
design, usability testing and documentation.
Graphic design skills are not required.
The primary purpose of this role is to create a collection of feature rich
Boomla components to be used as building blocks in websites.
The secondary purpose is to create the necessary tooling around these
components, including an issue tracker, a from builder, etc.
Minimum skills follow. We are looking for logical thinkers with strong basics.
The rest you either bring or we can teach you.
- Able to write clean HTML, CSS (no copy paste),
- 2+ years of web development experience,
- relevant engineering degree or in progress,
- fluent English - it is our internal language,
- logical thinking.
- Unit testing experience,
- experience with a strongly typed programming language.
About the role
- Full time; part time for students,
- flexible working hours,
- mostly onsite,
- office: Hungary, Budapest 1074, Hársfa utca 5-7.
Why work with us
- We are a tech company.
- We are not an agency, we own our product -> we invest in quality.
- You will use what you build.
- Your friends will be able to use it too.
- The product is jammed with truly innovative ideas, help spread a paradigm shift.
- Grow with the company. One of the most straight-forward ways to rise to the
top of a large company is to join it while it is small.
We have an endless supply and variety of problems to solve.
Dream up your ideal role and grow into it.
- You will have a mentor.
- You will work directly with the founder, a very techy person.
How to apply
Send your CV to tibor.halter at COMPANYDOMAIN.