We are looking for a React Frontend Engineer to take charge of the
frontend toolchain of Boomla. To give you an idea, it includes the toolbar,
sidebar, filesystem browser, contextmenu, drag-and-drop functionality, WYSIWYG
As the toolchain is used on every website, it has to work reliably across
browsers and platforms. Cross browser testing is a must.
The role requires a person who can be productive on week 1.
Skills needed (must have)
- Relevant engineering degree or in progress,
- experience with TypeScript or any other strongly typed programming language,
- unit testing experience,
- strong computer science fundamentals,
- fluent English - it is our internal language,
- be able to write clean HTML, CSS (no copy paste),
- 2+ years of programming experience (personal projects acknowledged),
- logical thinking.
Ideal candidate skills
- Experience shipping tested React applications,
- cross browser testing experience,
- 5+ years of programming experience.
You will be working with
About the role:
- Full time; part time for students,
- flexible working hours,
- mostly onsite,
- office: Hungary, Budapest 1074, Hársfa utca 5-7.
Why work with us:
- We are a tech company.
- We are not an agency, we own our product -> we invest in quality.
- You will use what you build.
- Your friends will be able to use it too.
- The product is jammed with truly innovative ideas, help spread a paradigm shift.
- Grow with the company. One of the most straight-forward ways to rise to the
top of a large company is to join it while it is small.
We have an endless supply and variety of problems to solve.
Dream up your ideal role and grow into it.
- You will have a mentor.
- You will work directly with the founder, a very techy person.
How to apply:
Send your CV to tibor.halter at COMPANYDOMAIN.